Colorado QSO Party 2015
1300 UTC 5 September 2015 until 0400 UTC 6 September 2015 (7AM to 10PM MDT)
The map of covered counties for 2015 is now on another page. It is reachable by putting your mouse on “Colorado QSO Party” on the main menu above. The drop down menu will show other COQP related pages. Select “CO Counties on the Air” for the state map.
Send your logfile(s) to .
As logs are received the call signs will be posted on the Logs Received page. Check there if you want to know that your submission has been received. Check the Received Since date against when you sent your log, sometimes we are a day or two behind in posting.
Log Submission Guidelines:
- Carbrillo format preferred, Excel (xls, xlsx, or csv), scanned images, or text acceptable.
- Make it an attachment, not in the body of your email.
- If you don’t send a Summary sheet make sure the header of your log (or stated in your email) clearly contains the following info: Category (SO, MO, SO-Mobile, etc.); Mode (CW, SSB, Mixed, etc.); Power (QRP, Low, High)
- Name your attachment(s) starting with your callsign (e.g.: WA0VTU.log, AF0S_Sum_Sheet.xls, etc.)
- You may attach mone than one file to your email. Name separate logs with the county info. (e.g.: AF0S-ELP.log, AF0S-ADA.log, etc.)
Rule changes for 2015: 1) Start one hours later (1300Z). 2) Restore county line ops for mobile stations. 3) Changes to Mobile logs & scoring
- 2015 COQP Rules
- 2014 COQP Summary/DXCC Sheet (XLS) Fill in the blue shaded areas, everything will calculate automatically.
- 2014 COQP Summary Sheet (PDF)
- 2014 COQP DXCC Worksheet (PDF)
- 2014 COQP Log Sheet (XLS)
- 2014 COQP Log Sheet (PDF)
Rule changes for 2014: 1) No portable ops from home county. 2) No dual county line ops for mobile stations. 3) Increased the bonus points and min QSO requirement for County activation. 4) Updated mobile definition to match County Hunters. 5) Clarified no dual county single QSOs for mobile stations. 6) Bonus points for QSOs with PPRAA Club Station call signs
Rule changes for 2013: 1) Separated Portable and Mobile into their own categories. 2) Removed the Multi-Multi Category. 3) Increased the bonus points for County activation.
- 2014 Results
- 2013 Results
- 2012 Results
- 2011 Results
- 2010 Results
- 2009 Results
- 2008 Results
- 2007 Results
PPRAA is pleased to announce the new Worked All Counties – Colorado (WACCO) award. This award was kicked off in conjunction with the 2010 Colorado QSO Party. You can earn the award by working a contact in each of Colorado’s 64 counties. There is also a Worked From All Counties version for making contacts from each county.
You can get the rules here.
This year sponsoring a plaque will be $40.00 each.
It should be noted that sponsoring a plaque in most state QSO parties is the same as the 2012 COQP.
We have managed to keep the price the same for several years now.
As always, special categories may be sponsored. Plaques can be sponsored up until we actually bulk order the plaques
in late October or early November. To sponsor a plaque please email
Makes checks payable to:
PO Box 16521
Colorado Springs, CO 80935-6521
Revisions are constantly made to the website so periodically check back for updates. We want
to be able to present the itineraries of those activating counties through mobile means. This
should help improve many scores.
Our thanks to all who volunteered to help with and participated in the 2012 COQP. If you would like to help with
the 2013 COQP or have questions or comments please email
Please tell your friends about the COQP. Get the word out so we will have another great COQP!
The following software supports the 2013 Colorado COQP. Others will be added
when they become capable of supporting the contest. Click on the link
to download the software. Software listed on this page is not a specific
endorsement of that particular software. Contestants should familiarize themselves with their chosen logging
software before the contest and ensure that it is setup and functioning correctly
according to their understanding of the contest rules.