Megafest Table prices went up on 21 July, only one week until Megafest
Reserve your tables on-line via the Megafest Page (click on Megafest Tab above)
W1AW/0 Centennial QSO Party
- Jan 1, 2014 thru Dec 31, 2014
- May 21-27 and September 10-17 2014 ‐ Colorado Activation Periods
- The Centennial QSO Party is made-up of two main activities:
- (1) W1AW operating portable in each state and most territories;
- (2) The Centennial Points Challenge which is the accumulation of points from qualifying contacts made throughout 2014.
PPRAA 75 years Special Event Station
- Saturday, July 12, 2014
- QSL to:
PO Box 16521
Colorado Springs, CO 80935-6521
- No need to send a SASE, we will send cards to all confirmed contacts.
- Saturday, July 26, 2014
- 0800-1300 Lewis Palmer High School, Monument, CO
- More info here.
2014 Rocky Mountain Division Convention / Duke City Hamfest
- August 8-10, 2014
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- More info here.
PPRAA Annual Picnic 2014
- Saturday, August 16, 2014
- Memorial Park Pavilion B
- More info to follow.
- A big thanks to all attendees and vendors who turned out to support us this year and make it a great event.
We had over 400 paid admissions. Boy Scout Troop 8 sold coffee & donuts, burgers & brats, chips, and sodas. The weather was great and everyone seemed to have a great time.
Congratulations to this years raffle winners:
- Grand Prize: Kenwood TS-590 – Cathy Hillegas, KA0SNF
- Second Prize: ICOM ID-880H (with RT Systems programming kit) – Myron Babcock, KL7YY
- Third Prize: HRO $500 Gift Certificate – Les Borst, KC0NC
- Fourth Prize: LDG AT600 Pro II Antenna Tuner – Greg DePrez, K0SPI
- Fifth Prize: Rigexpert AA-54 Antenna Tuner – Dan Scott, W0RO
- Sixth Prize: Gap Titan DX Antenna – Ron Berkley, AB0NS
- Seventh Prize: Arrow Antenna 146/3437-10WBP with rollup-bag – Dennis Brothers, WA0CBK
- The PPRAA discussion forum is now online. Visit the forum site and register to join the discussions on amateur radio in the Pikes Peak region or general technical topics.
DRT Says “Thank You!” to PPRAA
- The DRT thank you letter to PPRAA can be read here.