Winter Hamfest 2013
The 2013 Hamfest – Saturday January 19, 2013 – will be located at the Larimer County Fairgrounds, in the 1st National Bank Building at “The Ranch” in Loveland Colorado.
This is a spectacular facility, bright and well lit and with room for over a hundred fifty vendors and distributors. This excellent facility is nicely located with easy access just east of I25 and just North of US Highway 34.
This year’s event features:
- Fantastic prizes for drawings and door prizes
- Guided tours of the event for folks new to Hamfests!
- Rocky Mountain Ham Radio Trailer
- NCARC’s “Kids on the Radio” Ham Station!
- ARRL VEC License opportunities!
- Technical Forums
- License Testing (no admission required)
- Exhibits and Demonstrations and more!
This an an ARRL Santioned National event